Sunday 23 August 2015

A Wee Bit of Market Research...

Happy Sunday guys! I hope everyone has had a relaxing and peaceful day and is ready for Monday tomorrow. This coming week is my final week at work before I start Uni, I can't believe how quickly it's come round! It's feeling quite bittersweet right now...

I'll get right to it now then. As I've mentioned before on this blog, and if you've read my little "Support Me" tab, you'll know that I've been toying with the idea of opening up an online shop for a while now, but have had a few things holding me back. 
I've quickly come to realise however, that during my PGCE year the  chance of managing to fit in part time work is slim, and so I will need to find new and innovative ways to top up my student loan. As sewing is my passion and my main hobby, I can't think of anything better than making beautiful things for other people, whilst having some downtime for studying by doing what I love.

So essentially, I'm doing a bit of market research to help get this underway, please feel free to share it with your family and friends! If you enter your email address at the end of the survey you may be lucky enough to get a cheeky wee surprise when the store is launched! (basically a discount).

The survey is here... https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/59MYFJL

If you have any questions or suggestions you can get me on here, @SewTravelled on Twitter, @SewWellTravelled on Instagram, or via sewwelltravelled@gmail.com.

Enjoy! Much love, Kat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment